photo m

Pages

8 Nov 2009

SMS & British Food Fortnight

I know most of you will be expecting either my weekly SMS post or even my round up for British Food Fortnight. Well I'm afraid you won't find them here, not today!

I do have an excuse, a good one! My sweet, darling kitty, Marmalade was rushed to pussycat hospital on Thursday morning with a blocked urethra. Although I got him back on Friday afternoon I've spent the entire weekend nursing him back to health, worrying every time he went into the litter and force feeding him medication. Good news though, he's well on the way to normality and he's weeing like a champ so I can finally relax (easier said than done).

I've been so worried my face currently resembles a pizza! Yes, not only did I break out in worry spots but I also developed a stress cold sore. How wonderful!

Anyway, business as normal commencing very soon!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

14 comments:

Heather said...

Thank goodness all is well with your kitty cat! One of my darling kitties (now passed on to the Rainbow Bridge after having lived for nearly 19 years) had exactly the same thing. It is apparently quite common in male cats and is a dreadful thing. He was put on a special diet and seemed to grow out of it after about 3 years.

lakegirl said...

I hope the kitty is better soon! Take care of yourself, too!d

Mermaid Sweets said...

Sory about your kittie, hope she is better soon. Sorry that i have been so mia too, I missed you.

Tracey said...

Hope your kitty is feeling all better soon! Take care of yourself!

margot said...

I'm sorry about your poor kitty, I'm glad he's starting to feel better. I've spent way too much time at the emergency vet lately, so I know how you feel. The SMS muffins are excellent, I hope you have a chance to make them.

Jacqueline said...

Oh poor thing! Hope your little friend is better soon. I know what a worry it is.

Coleen's Recipes said...

I hope Mr.Cat is feeling chipper. How attached we get to our pets!!

nipitinthebud said...

get well soon Marmalade x and get well soon Katie's furrowed brow!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

So glad kitty is feeling better. Your complexion will be back to peaches and cream when you feel more relaxed. :)

Anne said...

Aww poor kitty, crossed fingers he is all well again very soon x

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Eliana said...

Glad your kitty is feeling better.

The Mennobrarian said...

Congrats on your win over at the imPERFECT Housewife!

Nicisme said...

Did I miss the food fortnight round up? Seems ages ago now.