.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

All I Want for Christmas

5 comments
When a company asked me to a great foodie gift on a budget I knew exactly what to choose! I've been eyeing this beautiful Le Creuset Heart Casserole for months and seeing as it's been reduced to a mere £20 it's perfect for those shopping on a budget.

I'm in love, total love! I simply can't wait to cook up my first casserole!And please visit VoucherCodes, they can help you save on cookware with many different voucher codes, including Amazon :D
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Its beautiful!

    I was approached by them but ran out of time to reply - really wanted a pressure cooker but then found out not suitable on our hob, couldn't think of anything else :( An also obvious sign that no more cookware will fit in the kitchen! :) Enjoy your new casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for le creuset, but alas I have run out of room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie-wow i loved these-yeah i would love to have 7 of these honestly-u had me at the red and heart shape....
    tonight i'll seriously dream what Christmas dinners and Valentine candle lits will be with this one ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious find! Just adorable (and, mighty useful, I'm sure...).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)

Katie xo

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig
.post-body img { max-width: 640px !important; height: auto !important; } .pinit-wrapper img { max-width: 125px !important; height: auto !important; }