photo m

Pages

14 Apr 2010

SMS, late again!

Hi guys, I'm late, again! But this time it's not my fault, well at least not totally. Stupidly I decided to upload my SMS pics to my work laptop and since I haven't been in work since last Tuesday I've been unable to get them back. Silly me. But, better late than never, eh?!

For this weeks choice I decided to revert back to my tried and tested method of turning a layer cake into cupcakes. I've made these babies quite a few times now and they always go down as a roaring success at every Pet Lamb event. Everybody loves a Malteaser. It's the lighter way to enjoy chocolate, don't you know.



As usual check out the SMS girlies for more Malteaser treats!

Now, I better get back to work before I revert to lazy mode and spend the rest of the day surfing for new blogs :D

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

15 comments:

Julie said...

As always beautiful cupcakes! I loved this recipe, too.

daisychain said...

oh man, divine.

Nina said...

Beautiful cupcakes! I love the swirl up on top. They look gorgeous!

HanaĆ¢ said...

This was another SMS winner! Love the double whoppers on top on your cupcakes. You can never have too many :o)

Chele said...

Yum!

Joanne said...

I'm a cupcake fan as well. They are just so much more fun to eat than cake...and more fun to decorate. These look lovely!

Brisbane Baker said...

Oh yum, I was asked to make some malteser cupcakes for my housemate the other day.

Your definitely inspiring me!

Thanks :)

www.brisbanebaker.blogspot.com

Candy Girl said...

Beautiful as always!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous shot Katie!! Your cupcakes look wonderful - glad they were a hit.

Beth (Jam and Clotted Cream) said...

Wow - they look amazing - v tall! I love your cake stand too

rebecca said...

Next time I make cupcakes, I am most definitely going to swirl the frosting like you did. They look fabulous!

Mara... said...

gorgeous cupcakes. That big swirl is just so darn pretty!!

Beks said...

These look yummy. Mmmmmm!

Avanika [YumsiliciousBakes] said...

Oh this is beautiful!!

whisk-kid said...

Great presentation! These look awesome!!