photo m

Pages

19 Sep 2010

National Cupcake Week: Big Ass Cupcake!

I did it!  I made it to the end without forgetting to post once! That is a major achievement for me, I'm verrry forgetful!

Now, for our final cupcake for the week.  This is my giant, megacake!  Giant cupcakes are such a show stopper and there's hardly a week goes by when we don't receive at least one order for these bad boys!  The bowed variety is our most requested, and its hard to be surprised when you see how bonny they are.  If I do say so myself ;)


I hope you've enjoyed your seven days of cupcakes and have been inspired to whip some up yourself.   Now, I'm off to brave the Great North Run traffic in order to score myself some delicious Pearl Lowe dresses.  Caio!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Katie, I love your Big Ass Cupcake..lol..it's so pretty! I'm going into town today to see if I can get my hands on my one of those cupcake moulds ;o)

Maria
x

ByMyFairHand said...

Thats amazing! Do you make that using the large cupcake tins I've seen around lately? :)

Danni and Maria said...

this solves the one problem with cupcakes .... that there's not enough!! Just fab.
Danni
xxx

jess said...

Epic, epic cupcake!