photo m

Pages

29 Oct 2010

Halloween Cupcakes

Halloween is my favorite time of the year.  That brisk chill in the air, orange leaves carpeting the streets and that wonderful burning smell wafting in the air, although that's usually from early firework enthusiasts than pumpkins on the porch.

This year I'm keeping the celebrations low key!  Pet Lamb are holding a super fun Halloween themed cupcake stall with lots of spooky treats and wine.  Saturdays will see us taking drinks in a bar, going to see Halloween at the local independent cinema with cocktails then I'll top the weekend off with a warming meal with some friends before what will hopefully be a petrifying ghost tour of Newcastles Castle Keep.  

What are your Halloween plans?


These brilliant From Beyond the Grave cupcakes were adapted from my new favorite cupcake book  Zombie Cupcakes!  If you don't already have it, pick it up and enjoy the fabulously creative projects within!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

How To Be Perfect said...

So funny because I too have just discovered this amazing book, It is in my amazon basket waiting for me now, I've looked through it and thing it's brilliant, I love these cupcakes x

Southern Princess said...

I just read about this book, she is the cupcake artist who made the Obama cupcakes in Buffalo. I will be picking this one up for sure! Sweetmagnoliacupcakes.blogspot.com

Chele said...

Sounds like "fun"! Love the cupcakes too ;0)

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great book and super fun cupcake creation!

cupcakegirl said...

I love the look of these cakes - Im sad haloweens finished so I don't have an excuse to make them