3 Nov 2010

Awesome things I bought in America - Part Two

Today is the perfect kind of day for getting cosy on the sofa and brewing up an aromatic cup of fruity tea.  Especially when you've been gifted Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray from your loving other half.


I was yet to find a decent infuser for my loose leaf teas until I discovered this adorable Alice in Wonderland themed cafetiere and tea cup in Disney Land.


Perfect with my delicious Black Cherry tea from my local favorites, Pumphreys.


Don't you just love days off?!

9 comments:

daisychain said...

jealous of your awesome cup!

I saw beauty and the beast at the theatre last week, amazing.

Hanna said...

So cute! Love the little infuser!
I've bought Beauty and the Beast on blu-ray for my best friend for Christmas! Can't wait to have her over so we can watch it and sing a long really really loudly!
x x

Chele said...

Very jealous! Not just of your day off but of your tea cup and tea pot too!!!!!

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

I like your nail polish. I'm rubbish with nail polish !

Gem said...

How lovely! I collect tea cups too :)

the crafty currant said...

Teacup ... A-maze-balls!!! Want, want, want!!

Anne said...

The tea cup is adorable!

Really like the sound of the black cherry tea as well, will have to hunt some down!

Natalie said...

Loving that cute little cup and saucer but not so sure about the infuser. I like to be able to remove the leaves from the pot so there's no stewing going on (also great for second infusions). But then I am something of a tea fusspot!!

PinkBow said...

i can't tell you how much i love these!!