2 Nov 2010

Winner!!

Because I'm lovely, and would feel guilty over eating a delicious advent chocolate while my poor fiancee is resigned to a rubbish Xmen calendar, I've decided to give both of my advents away to two lucky readers. Woo!

I used random.org to generate two comment numbers, I would post them here but I don't know how. So, since I'm not very technologically minded, I'll just tell you.....

Comment 20 & 4!!  

Congratulations to PinkBow and E is for Eleanor!  I'll be in touch shortly!

Also, I've decided to start project 365 over on Flickr in an effort to get to know my camera.  If you're curious and would like to follow my progress have a looky over here.  I'd love to hear your comments.


Happy Dia De Los Muertos everyone :)

2 comments:

E is for Eleanor said...

yayay :D So excited for the chocolate goodness! Thank you lovely x

PinkBow said...

yay, hurrah to me & ellie!!