22 Dec 2010

Did I tell you?

I think I may have forgotten to mention.  One of my recipes has been featured in a real life cook book, one you can actually buy on the shelves of real shops.  How exciting!


The wonderful Thinkfood cookbook is filled with brain fueling recipes to really get your mind working at it's fullest capacity!  The book is filled with awesome recipes fro some of the best foodies on the bloggesphere and I even have an extra copy for my you, my darling readers.  My recipe is filled with brain boosting cranberries and pecan nuts. The perfect breakfast muffin to get your day started. Especially in the current climate :)


So, if you fancy trying out my published (oh yeah) recipe get your fine little booties along to my Pecan, Cranberry & Orange Muffin Thinkfood page. If you're feeling really saucy you could even do a sudoku while you're eating them ;)

Do you fancy getting your mitts on a copy of Thinkfood? Well here's your chance!  This competition is open  to readers from all over the world so get entering.  You get one entry for each of the following:

  • You must be a follower of Katiecakes! So get following and leave me a comment to let me know.
  • Tweet your socks off with: My brain needs food, let @Katie_Cakes feed it with her awesome giveaway http://tinyurl.com/27jt86w.
  • Mention this giveaway on your blog, twitter or facebook for another entry. Don't forget to let me know by leaving a comment.
The competition will close on Jan 3rd (once my New Year hangover is gone). Good luck.

15 comments:

Becky said...

I'm a follower and I tweeted :)

Chele said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved too ;0)

E is for Eleanor said...

Oh how amazing! Congratulations :) That is very exciting.

I would love to win a copy and of course am a follower! x

daisychain said...

Following and tweeted! congrats x

Becky said...

Congratulations! The muffins sound delicious, I would love to win a copy and try them.

Deb Legg said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

I'm not here to enter, but I'd like to say well done. That's awesome!

Gluten Free Girl said...

Commented, followed and tweeted! Congrats on your publication! It's so very cool.

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

Wow - that's awesome Katie ! You must be so pleased :-)

Cranberry, pecan and orange is such a super combination and so very Christmassy

Well done gal x

K said...

Wow you must be thrilled - congratulations! The muffins sound brilliant, cranberry and orange is a winning wintry combination! I made my first ever Bundt cake with those marvelous flavours :D Well done again!

Debs said...

Hi, I follow your blog, and Im from Newcastle!!

Love your style!

Mrs. G said...

Congrats!

Mrs. G said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jhgive/status/18434742697336832

Smaira said...

ahhh congratulations hun

www.smaira-dollymixfits.blogspot.com

Cats_cupcakes said...

Ooo wow...congratulations! The book sounds fantastic :)