4 Dec 2010

Midweek Weekend Part Two

I know, I know. There hasn't been any foodie posts up here in a while, bad Katie! I've been so busy with Pet Lamb during the festive season I haven't had a second to enjoy my time in the kitchen. But, the end is in sight, just one more market then I can whip, bake and cream to my hearts content. I promise!

For now, Please try to enjoy some pictures I took at RE-found Objects. Possibly the best shop in the North East of England and when about 50% of my wages end up each month.







This cushion will be mine, one day!



Regulars to this blog should recognise this beautiful green milk glass from many cupcake posts.

6 comments:

Rach said...

I like those glass bottles, I'd put flowers in them!

Chele said...

Lovely stuff - I especially like the pillow ;0)

daisychain said...

What beautiful things, I love the glass.

PinkBow said...

this is one of my favourite shops too, even though i've only been once. i must go for a return visit. and i didn't dare take any shots when i was there ;-)

Harriet said...

I lvoe all these collection of things - that cushion really is gorgeous!

paperwhales said...

ahhhhh! those green milk glasses are incredible!


PAPERWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM/