photo m

Pages

29 Mar 2011

Give your coffee wings!


 While out on one of my many shopping trips I happened across some amazing cookie cutters.  These aren't your normal cookie cutters, these are different, these are just so darned sweet you could have your sugary fill just by looking at them.  These cookies give your coffee wings!

How freakin' adorable is that?!  I'm so obsessed with looking at them I've started baking them for the studio, I just love watching peoples faces when I hand them a winged cup of coffee.  They come with their very own recipe but I decided to stick with my trusty sugar cookie recipe!

You can buy them right here (points downwards) from good old Amazon!  Go on, give your coffee wings ;)


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

17 comments:

MissMathful said...

these are amazing, they will definitely be on my shopping list :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

nicsnotebook.com said...

Aww so cute!!

Butter Hearts Sugar said...

Eee they are so very cute and so is that teacup!

Hayley said...

Those are so cute!!

Hayley said...

Those are so cute! I love them!!

daisychain said...

adding to wish list right now!

ABowlOfMush said...

I love this cookie cutter! so pretty!

Janice said...

Those are just so perfect! Made me smile just to see them.

Siobhan said...

these are so cute! I'm getting them right now! xx

SaraG83 said...

Cute :)
I love your blog!

Sara.

Sally - My Custard Pie said...

Very lovely - although as well as the cutters you have to have something as cute as your polka dot cup and saucer. A builder's mug wouldn't be nearly as effective!

jessica january said...

sweetest thing, literally, ever!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Harrriiiet said...

Ah I think this is the most adorable thing ever :)
Just discovered your blog, new follower!

dreamcatchersandgemstones.blogspot.com

Kate said...

How brilliant are these?! What an excellent find- and thank you for sharing 'em with us all!

Also just discovered your blog too, and love the beautiful pictures

http://katescakesandbakes.blogspot.com/

Maria♥ said...

After seeing this post and how cute those wing cookie cutters are I went ahead and had to order them! I absolutely love the first pic, that tea-cup is gorgeous.

Maria
x

Burlesque Betty said...

Katie, I am sooooo pleased I discovered your blog!

I love your recipes and these incredible cookie cutters.

I have just started blogging about my baking and have found your page really inspirational.

The photography is so professional, it could be straight out of a cook book!

Well done you!

Betty X

Sam Aisec said...

What a great idea! Would love to try it myself! http://www.gourmesso.co.uk/