photo m

Pages

8 Jul 2011

Instagram - London

Since ditching my Blackberry and joining the wonderful world of the iPhone I've became totally and hopelessly addicted to Instagram! After seeing these posts popping up all over peoples blogs I was inspired by Paula and Harriet to have a go myself.  

On Tuesday Kris packed our bags and jumped on a train to London for a few days. He was excited to finally see the amazing Weezer in Brixton while I was itching to shop and eat my weight in sweet treats from cupcakes to macarons (although I was pretty stoked to see Rivers and co in the flesh too)!  I'm sure you all agree how much of a pain it can be lugging a DSLR around you know you're going to be out all day so my trusty iPhone Instagram App really came in handy.

Here's what we got up to...

Are you a fellow Instagram addict? Add me on Katiescakes!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

18 comments:

Danni said...

Omgg, is that churros I spy?! I've always wanted to try them and never got the chance. Looks like a fab trip :D x

Jacqueline said...

So much fun! I want a day like that :)

Amanda said...

Just pinned your pic of macarons! My most favorite of cookies!!!

SMS Style said...

love this - but its made me uber hungry!

Anna xxx
www.southmoltonststyle.com

daisychain said...

I want/need an iphone now!

Maria said...

This looks like such a lovely yummy trip! :)

Maria xxx

Jo said...

Yeah, as much as I absolutely adore my DSLR, sometimes I wish I had something a bit easier to lug around!

Can't decide which photo I love most, perhaps the cupcake with the marshmallow on top.

aliceelizabeth said...

adorable! lovelovelove the pictures xoxo

Nicole said...

Great pictures! I want a cupcake - now!!!!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

liza said...

This looks like so much fun, and yummy too :)

I don't have an iPhone, so no Instagram for me. Shame, it looks so fun!

x

StyleFrost said...

Love these posts and pics of cakes and food! x

Manderley said...

I Love that churros whith caffee or chocolat!

Regards

Mrs. Rosie Thorn said...

These macaroons look simply divine, such a sophisticated sweet treat! x

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

Looks like true fun..with lots of yummy things along the way! I am jealous!

Helen said...

ahh I really want to visit the primrose bakery! I love the instagram app too, I'll add you now :)

Rose said...

beautiful pictures! xx

http://www.thelondoner.me/

CRK said...

This looks like such a good day! And churros, yummy. x

Bailey Ana said...

Love Love Love. How cool is the Instagram App!!