photo m

Pages

8 Oct 2011

Ampersand

When an old friend of mine recently posted an image of her wearing an ampersand pendant on Instagram I fell instantly in love.  Being English Literature graduates I think the necklace is quite fitting, I had to have one.  I set about tracking one down on Google and came across Isette, a lovely Etsy store described as "Design and Victoriana with a twist of whimsy".  After browsing through the array of beautiful necklaces on offer I eventually decided upon the Harrington Ampersand Necklace in Bamboo





I'm in love!

I will defiantly be returning to Isette in the future.  I have a huge soft spot for laser cut jewelry and the decorative nature of Isettes products are just stunning.  Next on the to buy list is the Villain Moustache Necklace, it's just too cute to resist.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I really want one of these - totally awesome!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely necklace. I have black ampersand drop earrings which I love, but I can't remember where I got them.

ps I might have to say this every sivtime I visit, but I love your banner/logo. I am struck afresh each time I visit.

Jo said...

Lovely, going to browse the etsy store now!

daisychain said...

I LOVE that, off to have a little peek at her shop.

MissMathful said...

i love it, it looks lovely :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com