photo m

Pages

23 Jul 2012

AWOL

I'm sure you've all noticed the distinct lack of posts or comments from myself these past few weeks.  Well, I have a reason, and a dammed good one I think.

I'm opening a shop!!  That's right, myself and my bff Kay are finally realising our dream and opening Pet Lamb in the heart of Newcastle.  There's been a lot of stress, a lot of excitements and a lot of hard work, especially since July is our busiest period for events but we're finally seeing all of our hard work take shape!  I can't wait to share some photos with you guys!

But wait, that's not it!  Not only am I opening Pet Lamb, working myself into the ground with fairs and events but I'm also writing a book!  Me, a proper book that's going to be on sale and everything.  I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to share with you at this point but I can tell you it's going to be a part of the already very popular Bake Me I'm Yours series.  It's all go right now and as hectic and stressful as my life is at the moment, I wouldn't change it for the whole world.

Keep sweet dear readers and I'll be back soon :)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

the cake hunter said...

Congratulations! That's brilliant. I can't wait to read the book and I think I'll need to make a trip up to Newcastle x

eversojuliet said...

How exciting! Congratulations x

Kc said...

Congratulations! All the best :) can't wait to see pics of your shop and the book sounds so cool! Hopefully you'll have a few spare minutes to post some photos on here at some stage :)

Kc

a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Wow, I'm thrilled for you - well done.

daisychain said...

Congratulations Katie, how exciting x

Jacqueline said...

Congratualtions Katie, that is fabulous news. I look forward to hearing more xx

Sarah said...

Oh wow!! Congratulations!! So weird because I've been following Pet Lamb on facebook for a while now and had no idea that it was you!! I live in the Newcastle area and I saw my friend had liked one of your posts. Wow, small world haha. I shall have to pop in once you're all sorted and do a review on your lovely cakes. Cant wait!!!! xxx

BP said...

Congrats! You're an amazing person who works hard, you're def. going places!

xoxo

Becky said...

Congratulations! I'll definitely pay a visit to your shop once it opens.

Danni said...

Huge congratulations Katie - cannot wait to hear more about this book, and god knows I'mma visit Pet Lamb if ever I get to go to Newcastle! x

Lorna Patrick said...

oh wow, congratulations katie!

http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/