photo m

Pages

30 Jul 2012

Pet Lamb Patisserie's Grand Opening!

So it's almost here, Pet Lamb is due to open its little doors to the adoring public at 9am Saturday 4th of August and we'd love it if some of my lovely local readers showed their faces!  We'll have fizzy wine and some super special offers for our Facebook fans, so get adding ;)

I hope we see some of your sweet faces on the 4th!  Help us celebrate the culmination of our hard work for the past three years.

Check us out at Unit 165, Grainger Market, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5QW.  Entrance by Grainger Games, opposite Wilkinsons.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

dreamergbr said...

i literally cant wait to visit and stock up on gluten free cakes (hopefully!!) def will visit on the way to my friends in north shields. you will have to let everyone know where it is! xx congrats girls

Unknown said...

What's the address??!!

Kylie42 said...

I wish i lived closer as i would love to attend. Gutted. :(

Kylie42 said...

Im gutted i dont live closer as im a fan of your blog and would love to attend. :(

Marina said...

Oh oh oh, if only I lived nearby!

Victoria said...

This is so cool! Well done you :)

Becs @ Lay the table said...

Congratulations and best of luck!

Country Flora said...

Cakes are important life. It also discusses about why one can Send a cake as gift cakes. Now a day's order online cakes delivery and cake to india has grown a lot more commonplaces. A web-based Cake will offer cake home delivery through the entire country along with internationally.

Deirdre said...

Well done Katie! Have been following your blog for a year or so. So jealous of the residents of Newcastle! Hope it went great!

Mel said...

Good luck! If I'm ever up north I'll pay you a visit!

a1sha said...

I'll be visiting next time i'm in Newcastle

laurarose said...

Just discovered your blog Katie, its wonderful! I'm from Newcastle (not living there at the minute) but next time I'm up there I'm 100% popping in! x