My first giveaway!

Since the release of Red Velvet and Chocolate Heartache I've been lusting after Harry Eastwood's newest venture into healthy baking. I'd go into borders, pull up a stool and drool longingly over the beautiful photography and the mouthwateringly delicious cakes for hours. Eventually I thought enough was enough, after all I was starting to get funny looks from the staff. I bought the book and have poured over it ever since. Mere days after my purchase a friend tells me they have acquired a free copy and would I like it. Naturally I thought of you, dear readers. And here we have it, my first giveaway. A brand new copy of Harry's beauty of a cookbook, Red Velvet and Chocolate Heartache.


You have 2 ways to enter, first of all I'd like you to leave a comment telling me of the most unusual ingredient you have, or would like to bake with and how you would use it. If you want to leave a link to a specific blog post I'd love to see.

Secondly, tell someone about the give away. Tweet it/blog it/yell it from the roof tops, whatever you want just make sure leave a comment letting me know what you've done. And don't forget to link it back to this post ;) The winner will be chosen at random from a generator so enter twice, once with your ingredient and once with your promotion of the giveaway to maximize your chances.

This competition is open to EVERYONE (I rang the post office and found it wasn't as expensive to post to the USA as I first though, the website lied) only and will run till August 24th. Winners will be announced Tuesday 25th of August!

Good luck guys :D
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig
.post-body img { max-width: 640px !important; height: auto !important; } .pinit-wrapper img { max-width: 125px !important; height: auto !important; }