
So here they are, a day late but shh! I'll be on time next week, I promise. This weeks recipe was chosen by Robin of Lady Craddock's Bakery (I love the name of that blog, don't you?), how she remains as fantastically buff as she does after making all those delicious treats is beyond me. Robin, may I please have your secret, my butt is increasing steadily! Robin chose a treat very dear to my heart, scones, orange scented scones to be precise. Scones are the quintessential English treat and the perfect accompaniment to afternoon tea which, in my humble opinion, should be a part of your everyday daily ritual! Gather together the scones, clotted cream, jam, pair with a beautifully brewed cup of tea and a good book and there you have it, heaven!
I added chocolate chips as orange just doesn't seem right without a smidgen of chocolatey goodness. As per, don't forget to check out the SMS girls for more delightful scones.