Yes, that's right, more cupcakes! But forgive me please, as I just couldn't wait to show you these beautiful cameo cupcakes I created late yesterday evening. While on a supply trip to my local sugar craft shops I spotted these amazing cameo moulds and simply couldn't resist! I snapped it straight up and rushed home to try it out. I can't get over how pretty they are, so delicate and feminine, I can see me getting a lot of use out of this purchase. And maybe even rushing out to buy the collection.
I love how they look when paired with my teacup cupcake cases. Just perfect for afternoon tea with the girls.
While I'm here I thought I'd also show you some wedding cupcakes I was asked to make this week. I know they're the same old designs I posted earlier this month but I think the ivory and black colour combination gives the cupcakes such an eye catching effect. Simply stunning, just right for a wedding.

