Although santa was a very nice man this year, I feel he didn't do his research as he brought me a present I already have in my possession!
Yep, he brought me another copy of the wonderfully creative book Hello Cupcake! Whatever shall I do with my second copy I hear you ask, well dear reader, I thought I'd be as kind as the fat man himself and pass this treat directly to you!! Yes you, wherever in the world you may be!!
How do you enter? Well, read on!!
1. Comment on this post telling me what you got for Christmas. Yep, I'm nosy, what of it!
2. Tweet about this post and link back to my blog. Post another comment telling me you've done this.
3. Click that lovely little button over there *points* that says follow and again, post a comment and let me know!
That's 3, yes 3 ways you can win this brilliant book!! You have until the 31st of December to enter this one and the winner will be announced on Jan 2nd (new years day hangover you see).
Good luck my puddings!