Snow Flecked Brownies

It's the first of December, my advent calender has been opened and eaten and a morning browse through my Google reader reminded me that it was also the day for the delightful Sweet and Simple Bakes to be posted. This was another Sweet and Simple bake I just couldn't bear to miss, snow flecked brownies from the one and only Nigella Lawson. I've made these decedent treats many times before but I'm always looking for an excuse to bake up a fresh batch!


I love how they look with a delicate dusting of icing sugar settled upon the crispy crust, doesn't it just look like Christmas?

Check out the Sweet and Simple Bakes homepage from the 2nd December for everyone elses brownies.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig
.post-body img { max-width: 640px !important; height: auto !important; } .pinit-wrapper img { max-width: 125px !important; height: auto !important; }